Montag, 17. Oktober 2011

Being Creative Gallery September


Theme for September 2011: Autumn


{Edit 17.10.2011}
There are some troubles with the commentary function on my Being Creative Gallery Site. I hope, I have not lost all your nice and inspiring comments at all.
So I decided to post my September-Gallery again here on the mainpage.  Rrrrgh...
So, sorry to all who have already seen it or wrote some nice words.
Greetings to all of you!
Dania


This is the September-Page of my sketchbook. While waiting in the car during the first days of Kindergarten this shows my feelings about letting my little boy going out into the big world of his own the first time; and also what it is: September. Painted /written with ink-markers.




Nature Art / LandArt with my 3year old son. We decorated a manhole cover under our office-window. 

The whirlwind loves these nature mandalas. Normally he is not very longanimous and concentrated, but laying these pictures with nature things he is really celebrating.


"Prima Ballerina"
This is part of a larger project, maybe for a picture-book. Mixed media illustration, Aquarelles and aquarelle coloured pencils on paper, nature materials, photoshop.
I wanted to show you another painting/drawing of this project. But it is more difficult than I thought. I have a nice fight with the lanterns of the second painting. I hope I can show it the next time.

{Edit} I decided to show you the unfinished picture right now, because it is part of the september-work. And even the progress is also part of being creative...


{Edit 14.10.2011}


"Brothers"

Also Mixed Media Illustration, Aquarells, Aquarelle coloured pencils, stamping-ink, nature materials, photoshop.

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Dania,
    deine Bilder sind sooo schön. Auch das Septemberbild und was du über die Entstehung schreibst, finde ich wundervoll!
    Bist du ins Englische übergegangen? Danke für deine lieben Kommentare! Und ich wünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart! Herzlich, Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ja bitte, nicht zu viel englisch. so gehts grad noch ;))) aber deine bilder sprechen ja worte genug. gott sei dank!

    das naturmandala ist perfekt!!!!
    glg steffi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Liebe Dania,
    wenn man Chrome benutzt, gibt es eigentlch keine Kommentar-Probleme mehr. Ich wollte den auch erst nicht nehmen, aber damit gehts halt problemlos, auch der Bildupload.

    Daran erinnere ich mich auch noch gut, wie mein Ältester das erste Mal in den Kindergarten ging. Aber er war sehr gern dort und dadurch gabs auch keine Probleme.
    Die Landart mit den Kastanien ist ja toll! Das könnten wir mit unseren Unmengen an Kastanien auch machen.
    Wunderschön sind Deine Bilder! Dieses Talent hätte ich auch gern.

    Lieber Gruß
    Sara

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wundervolle Bilder! Vor allem das September-Baumbild ist wirklich toll!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Markus

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. http://pinterest.com/search/?q=laterne

    da würden deine laternenträger hinpassen. es gibt dort noch nicht so viele bildchen zum thema, schon gar nicht so schöne. ich überlege ja, wenn mein st. martinplakat fertig ist, ob ich es auch dort einreihe.

    zu deinem kommentar: an der uni gab es damals eine sehr gute holzwerkstatt. das war ein traum.

    ESTWI T

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love your September autumnal creations Dania. I had a problem with my browser and could not see lots of my pictures or other people's. I'm so glad I got it fixed as I can now see your amazing September sketch book page, I love the image and the explanation, those colourful falling leaves that have been grown and nurtured. The outdoor conker collage is fab..so shiny and how great to do it together. Your pictures are so imaginative, and again its cool to see your work in progress.
    Looking forward to your Fire!
    Ali x

    AntwortenLöschen

herzlichen dank für deine zeit und deine worte!